Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Make a blog they said...

It'll be fine they said.
I very recently (By this I mean a few minutes ago), embarked on a journey to start something creative again and I've discovered a corner of the internet which I hope I never have to return to.
Ever.

Oh yeah.

Hello.

Welcome to my new blog. (I had an exclamation mark here but it seemed kinda weird. Now it's a dot.)
Now with 98% less teenage angst!
Seriously, if you want a good laugh, go and read a Beginner's guide, I read over it before I started this and god damn, that is just way to funny to delete. Why did I share all that stuff?! Dammit past Reece.
It even looked weird, so dark and meaningful.

But, as you well know appearances can be deceiving which brings me back to the reason why we're here; Blogger template sites. I wanted to start off with a big bang, some interesting graphic or something which would make people go: Oooo-aaaa! I think I'll come back and read this when I'm on my phone in the loo. So I went to google, like any self respecting user of technology, and searched for free blogger templates.
The horror, dear reader. The horror.
Sure, there were some perfectly normal websites (Most of which demanded I part with money to take advantage of a look I'll probably get sick of in a few weeks.) but as I searched deeper I only managed to fall further into a horrible vortex of creepy anime pictures, I stress creepy, and pictures of androgynous Koreans. And to top it all off, most of them didn't even work!

I mean.
Erm.

So I'm stuck with this default skin, until I decide to brave the depths again.
This might be more informative (Baha, yeah right Reece) next time. I'm tired.

Places I'd like to visit: Black Books

I need an interesting sign off line,
Reece





1 comment:

  1. Why hello there! :) Now I'm not gonna be commenting all the time without some love returned, let's just get that straight right now.

    I like this. Self deprecating ramble. Good. You don't need shit. Keep it up! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete